Sunday, September 27, 2015

Winter Piano Recital

We held our Winter Piano Recital at the Church again.  I was kind of disappointed that more of my students didn't make the effort to come and perform.  Besides my own 3 kiddos, only 2 others (siblings--one family) participated.  We again participated with Korinda Stilson's students.  They all performed great!  Korinda and I played a duet together, Sleigh Ride.  It was a lot of fun, and I think our students enjoyed it as well.
In keeping with my tradition of making ornaments, I did it again this year as well.  (You can see them on the tree on the piano.) It is so fun to do, and my kids are getting quite the collection of sheet music ornaments!  
So glad for everyone that came and participated.  Happy Holidays!
December 20, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...