Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mother's Day

Me and my cute kiddos on Mother's Day this year. May 11, 2014.  I just love these guys!

My kids were very thoughtful in their gifts this year.  Ian sent me a "Kid President" video about Moms on Facebook.  I loved it.  He is such a good kid.  I'm so lucky to be his mom!
Eli's preschool teacher (my friend, Heather) put together a little book that Dad had to help him fill out.  They did it one night when I was at Bunko.  John was laughing because one of the questions was, "My mom is as happy as a ____________."  Eli's answer was a Perigrin Falcon!  Where does he come up with this stuff???  He cracks me up!




Zander made me a photo block. 
I love all the little hand-made gifts I get from the kids.  Their creativity never ceases to amaze me!

And their notes are so sweet! Love the handwriting!
Micah gave me a poem with his handprints on it.

What a goob!  He always knows how to get us to laugh. :)
Morgan made me a cute little jar at activity days to hold some treasures in. :)
John got me the new Shannon Hale book--Dangerous.  (It's good, by the way!)
Thanks to my family for all the thoughtful gifts!  I loved each one.  You guys spoil me way too much! May 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...