Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Super Dochia

Eli is a crazy boy.  I began babysitting for my friend, Pam, in August when school started.  She teaches 1st grade.  (She is Micah's teacher.) On September 17th, I had laid Dochia down in the living room to change her diaper, left her there so I could throw the diaper away in the kitchen, and when I got back to the living room, this is what I found:
Dochia with a Superman cape on.  I wasn't gone more than 20 seconds.  That boy works fast! lol Eli wasn't in the room, but when I asked him about it. He laid down next her with a cape of his own, and said, "She's Super Docia!  It looks like she is flying! I'm flying with her."

I love you, Super Eli.  You sure do keep me on my toes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...