Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

John's mom said she wanted to take us golfing for my birthday (June 3rd).  We didn't have any plans, so we decided to go.  It wasn't my first choice of something to do, but I am so glad we went!  We had a blast!  The youngest three kids got to help drive the golf carts, and Zander on up got to golf.  I had only been golfing once before, right after we were married, and I got laughed at, a lot. :)  I made John promise he wouldn't laugh at me-- he said he made no promises. Thanks, a lot, hon!  Lol I acutally didn't do half bad!  I was getting some decent hits by the end of our four hour excursion. Lol


When we were close to finishing up, we let the little kids putt on the green.  Lindey had to do it herself, and eventually made it into the hole.
Even if she did have to move her ball to get a better shot.
I don't remember what she was crying about, but it was an all out tantrum.  Threw herself on the ground, chucked her binky and screamed at the top of her lungs.  We laughed. :)
Zander said he wanted to take my picture for me since it was my birthday. :) Thanks, bud.
Not too bad, son! :)
That evening we had a barbeque in the backyard.  Eli asked me to play tetherball with him.  He won--I'm horrible at that game!

All in all, it was an awesome day.  It turned out better than I could have wished for!  Thanks, Mom, for suggesting golf.  I had a blast!  And thanks for taking care of dinner, honey.  I love you! Happy 34th birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...