Sunday, February 27, 2011

Finishing up Card Week

I wanted to post my cards as they were put on Heather's blog, but that just didn't happen.  I hope you went and checked out Heather's other thank you cards this past week.  There were some cute ones!  Here are the other two that I made and were featured on her blog.  Enjoy! :)

The first one Heather titled "Simple Thank You".  This one turned out to be more formal just because of the papers, stamps, and font I used.  You could easily make it more fun and light-hearted.  Here is the link for the instructions on Heather's craft blog...
http://smallfryandco.blogspot.com/2011/02/thank-you-card-week-simple-thank-you.html
This other card turned out so fun!  It's a tri-fold which I had never made before.  I got to play a little on this one--I don't do that often enough.  Plus I went through my "stash" and used up some things I had laying around.  Always a good thing.  Here is the link...
Thanks for asking me to help again, Heather!  It was a good excuse for me to get some cards made up, and play for me.  I'll help you out anytime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...