Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gearing up for Melon Days!

Yea!!! My Melon Day's wood is all finished! I'm still not quite ready (have to price items, do inventory of things left over from last year, finish my sign for my booth, etc.) but, so excited these are done!!  This first picture is of all the sets on my kitchen table before I shrink wrapped them.  I think there are 40 sets!  Crazy!  Kind of cool to see them all lined up like this.  As I was setting them up I was seeing visions of knocking one letter over and causing a domino effect.  Glad that didn't happen.
 My sister wanted me to put individual pics of each of them on here, but that would be WAY too many, so I picked a few of my favorites.  This is a set of five for halloween.  I made a second set that I am planning on selling each piece individually.
These three witches just make me smile.  They are also being a sold as a set, and then I have two more witches that will be sold individually.
I think I already posted a picture of my other halloween set like this in an earlier post.  I like them both!

I think this is one of my new favorites.  The wood connection is starting to do smaller size sets of things which is awesome!  This is one of them.  I think I mostly like the papers I used.  I love how the blue looks on here.
I've had this "Give Thanks" set for two or three years now, and have never quite gotten to it.  Well, I did this year and again, love these papers together!
I've made a couple of these "Noel" sets before using the shiny paper on the ornament.  I didn't think that I had any left in the right color, but found this piece on the bottom of my stack. (I bought it when we were living in Cedar City when Hurst Crafts went out of business so I've had it for a while--like 10 or 11 years a while!)
These are my most popular sets.  Probally because they can be left up year round, and everyone has a family. :)  I made three this size this year, and two a size smaller, and two tiny sets.
I couldn't have a booth at Melon Days without have a watermelon or two in my booth!  These always sell like hotcakes.
Well, wish me luck with my booth!  Melon Days is Friday and Saturday with all you can eat free watermelon in the park on Saturday.  The parade is at 10am on Saturday! We're looking forward to it! 

4 comments:

  1. They look great Allisha!! I hope you sell a lot. I really like the Watermellon one. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they look SO GOOD Allisha. I didn't expect anything other than perfection from you though. Just adorable! I hope you sell them all. I have my Watermelon one up that I bought a couple years ago. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are AWESOME!! Can't wait to come and see them in person this weekend. It should be SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great!! I am wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...