Sunday, May 18, 2014

Morgan's 11th Birthday

Morgan kind of has a thing with squirrels right now.  When I asked her what she wanted her birthday cake to be, her answer was, "A Squirrel!" I hopped on Pinterest and Google and searched for squirrel cakes and mostly got Ice Age "Scrat" or fondant squirrels that I had no hope of making.  My mom sent me a link for these little print-out squirrels (I think they were place card holders) and I decided to go with them.  I made the little Nutter Butter Acorns and I think we made it work! Morgan liked it anyway.


Morgan opened her present from Grandma and Grandpa Millett.  
She got a cute new dress and was very excited about it.  Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa!
Ms. Durrant gave her an America Girl sewing kit that makes two owls among other things.  
Zander wrote her a sweet little note. :)  I love it when they do nice things for each other!
Rad gave Morgan some treats.  
Micah knows his sister well!  He colored a squirrel picture for her. :)
Grandma and Grandpa Hughes gave Morgan some new tennis shoes,
a Tinkerbell Hot Cocoa set,
And a whole lot of clothes!  She was getting desperate, so it was great! :)



Zander fits inside two of the clothing boxes--good to know! :)
Dad was excited about this gift because he knew how much Morgan would love it.
He gave her a certificate to teach her voice lessons.  She's been wanting him to do this for a while now. Yea!
We gave her Planes.
And some new reading books. (She picked them out of the Book Order, but didn't know she was getting them.)
This was a great moment.  She had no clue this was even a possiblility. :) Her face says it all--it's her own Kindle! "No Way!!!!" was what she said. :)

Happy 11th birthday to our sweet girl! :)  We love you so much! Hope all your wishes come true!
January 27th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...