Wednesday, April 30, 2014

School Program



The kid's school program was held on December 17th, 2013. 
I love when I catch my child's eye from clear across the room as I'm sitting on top of the bleachers.  Love this little grin from our Zander bug. Looks like I caught Mrs. Nelson's eye too! :)
Morgan ran up to say hi before the program started.

Micah sitting with his first grade class.

Micah sure loves to sing. His class sang "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."  

Morgan's class performed a Reindeer Rap.  It was pretty cute.

Zander's class sang "I'm Gettin' Nothin' for Christmas". He was so excited about all the different parts of the song and who was acting out which parts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...