Monday, December 30, 2013

At-ti-tude!

I had to run a quick errand and Lindey wanted to come.  I was only going one place and she didn't need to get out of the car, so I didn't even bother to put her shoes on.  She started crying when we got home...I think she wanted to go more places and didn't want to get out of the car.  I helped her out of the van, had my hands full and she still wouldn't come inside.  I went inside and emptied my hands, and I came back out to get her and found her like this:
I tried to call to her from the porch to come inside.  She wouldn't move, so I decided to go get her.  As I got closer, she wouldn't even look at me!  Whew!  She was upset!
As I tried to persuade her to come into the house, I just kept getting dirty looks.
Then she slowly started to turn.
Until she was facing away from me!  What a little stinker! Lol
Of course, she quickly got picked up, tickled and kissed a thousand times until she was laughing. :)  July 16, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...