Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrapbook USA 2013

March 22nd, I met up with my mom again for Scrapbook USA.  Those in charge are changing when they hold the show.  They are going from twice a year, to once a year.  We knew if we didn't attend we wouldn't be able to go until next March.  A little extra incentive to make it happen. :) Morgan was out of school, so we made it a girl's weekend and drug Lindey along with us.  I love spending time with my Mom doing something we both love.

Morgan is a fun little travel companion.  We have some good chats. She also loves the shopping part, and finding things she can scrapbook with as well.  She is definantly my daughter.  She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. :)   Lindey was well behaved again this time too!  Especially good since she was having major allergies and couldn't hardly breathe!  Couldn't have asked for a better time with my girls.

Since I forgot to take a picture of my mom and I last time we got together for Scrapbook USA, I made sure we got one this time. :)
We were also able to see my friend, Kelly and her family this go-around.  She was my best friend when we lived in Pleasant Grove and Orem.  I love that we can pick up as if we still lived close to each other and talk all the time.  Lindey was taken with Kelly's oldest daughter, Tiana.  She made a good little friend! :)
My friend Kelly with Lindey. :)
I don't think Kelly and I have had our picture taken together since I was living in Pleasant Grove. (That's been 10+ years!) I needed a new one to update my friends board in my scrapbook room. It turned out great!  I love this girl!
 We spent the night at my Aunt Roberta and Uncle Keith's house.  Lindey was having a hard time settling down.  This is how I found them when I came out of the bathroom from getting ready for bed.  Grandma was reading them stories. :)  What a great Grandma.  I asked her where she got the book and she said, I just had it in my room.  So cute!  
We spent Saturday doing some shopping around Utah County.  It was a fun weekend.  Thanks for meeting up with us Mom!  I love you! Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...