Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jr. High Basketball

I decided that I'd better take some pictures of Ian playing Jr. High Basketball at the last home game (January 30th).  He really enjoyed playing.  I could tell by this game that they were really starting to play as a team.  Our team consists of mostly 7th graders and only two 8th graders.  The other teams had kids that looked 7 feet tall compared to our boys, and I think some of the teams even had 9th graders on them!  With such a young team, they really didn't know what they were doing, and as a result, they lost all but this game. :) But, as I said, I could tell they were learning by the end. Ian won the award for best team player.  I really enjoyed watching him play ball this year. Go Pirates!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...