Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lindey 11 mo.

Lindey is 11 months old.  I'm having a hard time with this one.  She is almost a year old.  Has it really been that long? 
I switched her into her 12 month clothes and found this cute little dress that I used to wear.  (I think it's the picture of me in the tree with Sonya.)  I had to take pictures of her in it. :)

Lindey wasn't feeling very good on her 11 month birthday.  She was getting teeth (she's up to 5 now), and I think she has allergies. :(  Poor girl. 

Lindey started making this new face this month.  She pulls her top lip inside her bottom lip.  She does it all the time.  Cracks me up.


Lindey is pulling herself up on the furniture and walking around things.  She is getting braver and will walk when only holding onto one of your hands.  Lindey is really good at crawling and is quite fast.  I've tripped on her several times because she is suddenly under foot.  I'm okay with the not walking part.  My friend's baby who is two weeks younger than her has been walking for a while, and I'm just not ready for that yet. :)


You are such a sweet little girl.  Stay my baby for a while longer.  Don't rush into growing up.  Mom can wait. :)  Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...