Sunday, January 1, 2012

School Winter Program

December 20th was the Elementary School's Winter Program.  I played the piano for John's 6th grade class this year.  They sang Stars that Twinkle and Shine.  It's two parts--boys and girls--and even has harmony at the end.  I had to sing with the girls to keep them on track and John sang with the boys.  It was a lot of fun to work with them. :)

Zander's first grade class sang All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.  At the end of the song they turned the teeth over. The backside of their tooth props said Merry Christmas (one letter on each child's) with Zander's tooth having a Christmas Tree on it.  It was very cute.
Morgan's 3rd grade class sang I'm Gettin' Nuttin' For Christmas. They personalized the song to their class.  Morgan's part was' "I made Robbie eat a bug!"  She had a liitle plastic bug and tried to get Robbie (the boy behind her) to eat it.  They loved doing this song.  Morgan would laugh every time she talked about it.
The kids did a great job!  I really enjoyed watching and participating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...