Monday, August 8, 2011

Great Grandma and Lindey

On our way home from John's graduation, we stopped in Draper to visit with my Grandma Millett.  She is my only living grandparent so I wanted to get some pictures of Lindey with her great grandma.  Lindey was so cute with her.  I kept trying to get Lindey's head turned so she would be looking at the camera, but she kept turning her head to look back at Grandma.  It was like she was telling her hello from Grandpa. :) So cute!!
We took a four generation photo while we were there.  (Mom and Dad came to visit Grandma as well.)  Grandma didn't want to look at the camera.  She didn't think she looked very good. :)  She has had problems with her eye.  You're still cute Grandma! I love you!
Dad, Grandma, Lindey, and Allisha


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...