Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank you card

Since Eli decided to hide my card reader, and I can't unload my camera, all the posts I had wanted to post before this one (Zander's birthday and Garrett's homecoming) will have to wait. (Not happy about that, but this one needs to be posted today.)
It's thank you card week on Small Fry and Co.  Once again, my friend, Heather, asked me to come up with a few ideas to help her out on her blog.  Here is the link to her blog with all the step-by-step instructions to  make my cute and simple card.  Be sure to check out her card from yesterday, and for the rest of the week, she'll have other ideas for thank you cards posted.

http://smallfryandco.blogspot.com/2011/02/thank-you-card-week-simple-flower.html

Here is a picture of my first of three cards I made that will be featured on her blog.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that really stinks that he his your card reader! Sorry. I love your card idea, really cute. AND I love your new blog look. It looks great! Even down to the cute font you used to type our The Hughes News. Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...