Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We're not moving!

John's sister-in-law gave us a sign to put in our yard to elect a new county sherriff (we REALLY need someone new who will actually enforce the laws!) When we got home from the park on Saturday and were unloading everything from Melon Days, John put the sign in our flowerbed out front.  Zander came in the house almost in tears and asked me, "Mom, why are we selling our house?!"  I explained that the sign was not a "for sale" sign, but to ask people to vote for Greg Funk for the new sherriff, and Zander said, "I'm definantly voting for him!"  I think he was a little relieved and would have voted for anything so our house wouldn't be for sale.  LOL You are so cute, Zander!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are not moving. Although, if you were moving, you could move by me. The house next door is for sale. Think of all that excercising we could do together :)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...