Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bountiful Baskets


Here is my latest adventure! My neighbor (and friend) and I decided to get a Bountiful Baskets site started here in Green River. We've already done our first training in Moab and are heading to Ferron on Saturday to do our second training. We're excited to get this co-op started here! We're having a meeting on Saturday at the City park, if anyone in town is interested. Someone told me they priced out the cost of one of their baskets at Wal-Mart and it came to $45.00 worth of produce. (You only pay $15.00!) Can't beat that! We're still looking for a location for pick-up, so if anyone has any ideas.... :) Let me know if you want more information and for those of you not in Green River, there is probally a site near you! You should check it out! www.bountifulbaskets.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...