Saturday, September 10, 2016

Scrapbook USA

I attended the Scrapbook Expo with my girls again this year.  We love our girl's weekend--it's becoming something of a tradition. :)  My mom usually joins us, and we meet up with these lovely ladies! This is one of my best friends, Kelly Perry. I just love her to pieces.  I love that we can pick up where we left off like we just talked that morning.
Her family is so great.  This is her sister Cicely. 
We had to get a picture of Morgan with us.  We were in the same ward as Kelly when we lived in Pleasant Grove when Morgan was teeny tiny.  Kelly used to watch her for me and would teach her sign language to get jelly beans.  ("More Candy Please!") Kelly has a deaf sister, so she is proficient! 
My mom, Me, and my girls. We have so much fun!  Love spending this time with Mom every year.  It doesn't happen often enough. Glad we enjoy the same hobbies!
Lindey refused to stand by Elsa and Sleeping Beauty for a picture, even though she was excited to see them.  She wouldn't even stand with Morgan for a picture!  We made Morgan stand by herself instead.  She was thrilled. Lol
And this is what happens when you let Lindey "play games" on your phone...




And then Morgan gets a hold of your phone...

Love you girls so much!  Thanks for tagging along with your crazy scrap-booking mom!
April 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...