Sunday, May 19, 2013

Curlers

These pictures are not that great--taken with my iPod with horrible lighting, but I couldn't resist posting them.  This was the first time we put curlers in Lindey's hair. 

 I was hoping that she would leave them in and look oh so cute with her new curly hair, but as you can see....
 Her little fingers found the curlers and within 10 minutes I ended up just taking the curlers out.  So much for curly hair. lol
March 2, 2013
Here are a little bit better pictures that I found on one of our cameras:
 I let her play my iPod while I did her hair.  That kept her hands busy enough while I was doing it...but once they were done, so was she.

We'll have to try again and see if we can make it work.  This girl hates stuff in her hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...