Monday, June 11, 2012

One Year Pics

Just before Lindey's birthday I asked my friend, Jenni, if she would take some one year old pictures of Lindey.  She agreed, and we never really talked about it again.  I kind of forgot, and so did she--oops! :)  I got a phone call on Thursday morning asking if I would meet her at the school to take Lindey's pics.  She told me to bring a few props if I wanted, and she said she had a chair she would bring.  I was so excited to see that she had a little pink chair that matched Lindey's cupcake on her dress.  So cute!  I love how the pictures turned out!  What do you think?  Not bad for a couple hours notice. :) 



 I brought our Guess How Much I Love You board book, two blankets (One that Great Grandma Willard made--her namesake, and one that my friend, Kristen made for her), and Lindey's lamb--we have bought each of our kids a lamb when they were born.  It's something John wanted to do when Ian was born because he still has his lamb from when he was little.  We need to take pictures of all our kids and John with their lambs now that everyone is here. (Hint, hint, Jenni!) :)





Lindey wasn't in a great mood--it was close to lunchtime and her naptime, so she wasn't very smiley, but Jenni took some beautiful pictures anyway.  Thanks so much Jenni!  I love them!

2 comments:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...