Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine

Our wall decor in our bedroom has been missing something.  I needed something in the bottom right corner to balance out the clock in the upper left hand corner.  I couldn't decide what to put there, so it has stayed blank for far too long.  I was trying to decide what to make for John for Valentine's day, and saw an idea on Pinterest (love that site!) to make a message board out of a frame. I thought that would be fun to have in our bedroom, and discovered I had this panoramic frame that I knew would be perfect for this spot! I went to work, and this is what I came up with:

I think it turned out cute, and I got to use some new chipboard letters I had and my two new Tim Holtz die cuts that I found at Robert's when they closed their retail stores. (I was very excited to find them 1/2 off!)
Happy Valentine's day sweetheart!  I think our little sweet nothings board will be kind of fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...