Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aunt Jennie

My Mom was worried about me being on my own after she left.  She hadn't been home in two weeks because my sister, Cassy, had her baby 10 days before Lindey was born and Grandma had been there helping.  She was home for a day and a half when I went into labor.  I think she kind of wanted to stay longer, but knew she had lots waiting for her at home too.  I was so grateful for all her help, but assured her we would be fine, and that there were some wonderful ladies in the ward that would be here if I asked.  I got a phone call from my sister saying that she was the only one able to come to my rescue. (Cassy just had her baby, Adrienne works during the week, and Nichole is in Pennsylvania--although I know she wished she could have come.)  Jennie came two days later.  She was my lifesaver!
Aunt Jennie, Rian, Gunner and Lindey

We sure appreciated all her help.  We had fun while she was here too.  She made me a cute carseat cover and blanket! 
Aunt Jennie works at Babies R Us and brought Lindey some cute clothes.  These little fishy jammies are one of my favorites! Thanks Jennie, and come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...