Monday, July 19, 2010

Go wake up your brother.

So yesterday morning I was putting dinner together before church and I had seen every child except Ian. He was still sleeping on the couch. I asked Micah if he would go wake him up since we had to be to church in less than an hour. Micah ran off and a minute later I heard the kids battery powered electric guitar playing. I went to investigate (since that was not one of the things they were suppose to be doing to get ready for church) and found that Micah had put on the guitar and his sunglasses and had the guitar placed on the couch by Ian's head. He was playing it to wake him up!! LOL

Ian was trying to get away from the noise, and fell off the couch (which is what really woke him up)!


What a silly little boy. You never cease to make me laugh, Micah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...